Radski 2019 - Skiing Trip
After highly successful visits to Austria in the past, we are going ahead with the arrangements for the next ski trip. We shall be travelling to the Ziller Valley region of Austria, departing Saturday 13th April 2019 (Easter Holidays) and returning on Saturday 20th April, at a cost of £869. Our ski operator this year will be Ski Team4. Please note these dates overlap the bank holiday weekend at Easter (Good Friday & Saturday).
What does the price include?
- Coach travel from U.K. and return (20+ hour each way),
- Full board for 6 days (including a meal on the slopes at lunchtime), drinks with all meals,
- 5 day lift pass at the resort,
- 5 x 4 hour ski lessons plus 1 hour supervised lunch,
- 5 day hire of carving skis, boots, poles and helmets,
- 3 x entertainment packages (Swimming, Bowling, Race Day, to be confirmed etc.)
- Fully comprehensive insurance policy.
What does the price NOT include?
- personal skiing clothing (these can be hired nearer the time from Sub32.com)
- ski slope sessions for complete beginners to be arranged with the Snozone, CMK nearer the trip.
- own pocket money (average €80 for the week)
- ski trip hoodie
- meals en route
- own passport & EHIC cards
If you would like your son or daughter to be included in the skiing party, please complete the enrolment form via the link below and return with the first deposit amount of £85.
Deposits and enrolment forms should be returned to Mr Lambert's office next to the Old Sports Hall by Tuesday 6th March 2018, if no one is there please hand into the finance office near M3. Please do not hand any money to any other members of staff.
Confirmation of places will be made by Wednesday 7th March 2018.