ART and/or DT TEACHER
“Leaders have created a welcoming, motivating and supportive atmosphere in the school.” OFSTED 2017
We are looking for a qualified, full time teacher of Art and/or DT to join our vibrant school from September 2019 or January 2020. The Radcliffe offers the opportunity to teach:
• In a Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• With fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• In teaching, researching, developing and examining at GCSE and A Level.
• Working with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
• With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Committed to high quality teaching and learning.
• Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• The opportunity to develop your career.
• Committed to creating outstanding student experiences for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making The Radcliffe School outstanding we would love to have you on our team. Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 10 July 2019. However, we may close the advert and interview early if we receive a sufficient amount of suitable applications before the closing date.