English Teacher with responsibility for Whole School Literacy
TLR 21 (£3,108 per annum)
Plus an option to become Key Groups Coordinator - TLR 33 (£1,500)
“Leaders have created a welcoming, motivating and supportive atmosphere in the school.” OFSTED 2017
We are looking for a colleague to join our ambitious and inspiring English department as well as lead on whole school literacy. You will need to have the knowledge, skills and creativity to be an outstanding teacher, and the leadership qualities to drive improvements in literacy across the whole school.
There may also be an opportunity for the successful candidate to take on responsibility as Key Groups Coordinator, for which an additional TLR is available.
If you have a focus on raising student attainment and a passion for English and literacy, and are looking to work in an environment that values the learning of students, we would love to hear from you.
The Radcliffe School offers the opportunity to:
• Work with an English Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• Work with fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• Operate within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
• Teach, research, develop and examine English at GCSE and A Level.
• Work with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
• Be part of a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Contribute to high quality teaching and learning, and the provision of extracurricular activities to drive students forward.
• Collaborate within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• Develop your career.
• Contribute to the creation of outstanding student experiences in English learning for all.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact Jo Moloney, Personnel Manager, on 01908 682 289 or go to www.radcliffeschool.org.uk for more information about the post and an application form.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 22 May 2019 and interviews will be held on Thursday 23 May 2019.
The Radcliffe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We are an equal opportunities employer.