ENGLISH CURRICULUM TEAM LEADER
TLR 14 - £13,277
“Leaders have created a welcoming, motivating and supportive atmosphere in the school.” OFSTED 2017
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner to lead our English Department from September 2019. The successful candidate will be passionate about teaching and learning in English and will have the ability to motivate students and develop staff in a team which prides itself as being collaborative and supportive.
As Curriculum Team Leader, you will be able to inspire effective teaching and learning within the department and continue to build upon the current success of the department. You will understand the importance of data as a tool to track student progress and will identify a wide range of evaluation strategies to lead the development in all aspects its success.
The Radcliffe offers the opportunity to work:
• In an English Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• With fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• Within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
• In teaching, researching, developing and examining sciences at GCSE and A Level.
• Working with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
• With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Committed to high quality teaching and learning, and working to provide extracurricular activities to drive students forward.
• Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• The opportunity to develop your career.
• Committed to creating outstanding student experiences in English learning for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making The Radcliffe School outstanding we would love to have you on our team. Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 27 March 2019.