Temporary cover (starting September 2019 for 3 months in the first instance)
£8,252.13 per annum
(based on working Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8am to 4pm, 39 weeks per annum)
We are looking for a creative and organised individual to provide cover as our Art Technician on Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting in September 2019 for three months in the first instance.
The successful candidate will have a love for art, be highly organised and have a helpful disposition. Tasks will include:
• preparing resources for lessons
• maintaining equipment and resources in order to keep them in good working order
• providing practical support to staff and students within lessons and extra-curricular clubs
• monitoring stock levels and preparing orders
• keeping the department tidy and ordered
• ensuring that displays within the department, and art displays around the school, are eye catching and updated regularly
• supporting staff to deliver an engaging and innovative curriculum
Experience of working successfully with young people is desirable, along with the ability to work both alone and as part of a team. If you are a team player with a flexible approach and a positive, can-do attitude, we would like to hear from you. To apply, please send your application form and letter of application to Jo Moloney, Personnel Manager, by Tuesday 16 July 2019. For more information, please feel welcome to contact Jo.