TEACHER OF ENGLISH
“Leaders have created a welcoming, motivating and supportive atmosphere in the school.” OFSTED 2017
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner to join our English Department, which prides itself as being collaborative and supportive, from September 2019. The ideal candidate will be passionate about teaching and learning in English and will have the ability to motivate students.
The Radcliffe offers the opportunity to work:
• In an English Department that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• With fantastic students who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• Within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
• In teaching, researching, developing and examining sciences at GCSE and A Level.
• Working with a driven and inspirational department in pursuit of excellence.
• With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Committed to high quality teaching and learning, and working to provide extracurricular activities to drive students forward.
• Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• The opportunity to develop your career.
• Committed to creating outstanding student experiences in English learning for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making The Radcliffe School outstanding we would love to have you on our team. Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 8 May 2019.